Why Attend as a Grower?
American Vegetable Grower and Western Fruit Grower invite you as our guest to join us for an industry-leading event that caters to your operational needs by pairing you with industry leading companies who have the technology and solutions to keep your operation moving in the right direction. These are private, executive-level meetings between your operation and the top decision makers on the supply side, allowing you to discuss your needs with the people who can affect positive change.
Hear what growers say about the advantages of attending Fruit and Vegetable Grower Connect
The event offers you the following benefits:
- Private 50-minute, one-on-one meetings with potential or existing business partners to secure the latest industry innovations.
- Ability to uncover new opportunities with your established supplier partners.
- Identified solutions for your operation’s challenges.
- Insight into new products in development.
- Input to the supply community on products that are needed.
- Networking with your peers.
- 2 days of meetings with suppliers you want to meet with in an environment free from your day-to-day distractions.
- Efficiency in developing the business relationships your operation needs.
Who Should Attend?
- Tree Fruit Growers
- Tree Nut Growers
- Grape Growers
- Citrus Growers
- Berry Growers
- Vegetable Growers
The Grower Process Leading Up To the Event
- We first ask you to complete a grower survey. This helps us determine the areas of need and interests your operation has, both short-term and long-term.
- We build on the survey needs by having one of our editors conduct an interview with you. They will review the needs identified in the survey and ask you to expand on them. The information you share is only used to help create the best possible meetings for you during the event. It will never be published in the magazines.
- These two steps are combined into a grower profile, a detailed document of your operation’s specific needs. This becomes the building block of your on-site private meeting schedule.
- Our staff utilizes your needs to recruit relevant suppliers who can help you achieve your goals.
- You review the profiles of all the participating suppliers and let us know which companies you want to meet with.
- Meetings are scheduled for you based on your interest and the responses from the suppliers. The meetings that match up become your approved on-site meeting schedule.
- Once all meetings are approved by you and the suppliers, we share your contact information with them so that they can reach out and set an agenda with you for the on-site meeting. This helps facilitate the meeting and make the most of your time together at the event.
During the Event
You participate in two full days of private one-on-one, 50-minute, business meetings with the executives from the supply side to discuss your business and its needs, and how the supplier can benefit your operation. You will also take part in our Grower Forum and participate in networking opportunities during meal functions.
You leave the Fruit and Vegetable Grower Connect West with new resources, contacts and specific follow-up plans developed during your meetings. Our team will continue to work with you and the suppliers post-event to ensure that action items are addressed and relationships continue to grow.